Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Shake it out

We all have felt, in one point of our lives, that something is repressing us and, in that moment, we don't know how to act, we don't know what to do.
There is a  song called "Shake it out", which is one of my favourite songs. 
I love the voice of Florence Welch.




This song it's trying to tell us that when you have a "heavy thing" on your back, maybe problems or thoughts, you have to fight for overcome them. You don't have to be still until you think that they are going to desappear, because they will not. If you don't let them in the past you will have this bad things following you whenever you go, whatever you do, and it will getting stronger and heavier for you to hold them in your back and shoulder.  We all have to learn to SHAKE this "demons" OUT, like the song says.



 
(The acoustic version is my favourite)



This song is atractive, mainly, for the beautiful and exceptional voice of the singer. Te video shows Florence (the singer) making a change in her life. This message is being sent to us to we notice what problems we have and keep them out of our lives. Don't hide them!


Do you keep your demons away? 


Watch this video and I hope you enjoy the song.

  I hope for your comments here. Thanks :)






1 comment:

  1. I love Florence and the Machine. I think this song is one of my favoritos with Cosmis Love and You've got the love. Sometimes we have demons on our back and we don't even notice, until it starts to bother us and we can't look forward. I love the fact that the song is really happy and motivates you to start again and forget the past. Clau, I love your musical tastes :)

    ReplyDelete